Donald Trump’s transition is under way. The president-elect is expected to name more Cabinet officials in the coming weeks, ahead of his inauguration in January.
We’ll bring you the latest developments on the transition here. For more of our coverage, read:
- Peter Beinart on Trump excusing the white working class from the politics of personal responsibility.
- Yoni Appelbaum on the ingenious marketing strategies behind Trump’s success.
- Garrett Epps on the intention of the Electoral College.
- Robinson Meyer on Trump’s two-step on climate change.
- Andrew McGill on how America’s educational divide put Trump in the White House.
- Clare Foran on whether Hillary Clinton should call for a recount.
Source: Atlantic Politics